Terms & Conditions for Vouchers and Packages
1. By making a request for goods you are offering to purchase a product(s), which we will accept, to sell to you subject the terms and conditions detailed. All requests are subject to availability and confirmation of the order by Healing Hands. At all times Healing Hands reserves the right to refuse any purchase request without giving reason.
2. Healing hands Therapy will Endeavour’s to dispatch all orders within 3 - 5 working days. However, we cannot accept any responsibility for delay or loss in delivery as a result of postal delays or force majeure.
3. Healing Hands therapy accepts no responsibility for any additional consequential loss over and above the original value of the goods purchased.
4. Vouchers or pamper packages may be used in full or part payment against Treatments.
5. Whilst we use reasonable Endeavour’s to verify the accuracy of the information on our web site relating to the purchase of goods, Healing Hands reserves the right to correct, without liability, any information if it is a mistake of fact.
6. Vouchers are valid for 6 months from date of issue. Please check exact date of individual voucher terms and conditions. The voucher may not be extended beyond the date. No cash refunds will be made for non-use and no change will be given if not used in full.. vouchers are non refundable and cant not exchange for cash.
7. All bookings relating to Vouchers and Pamper Day Packages are subject to availability. Some restrictions may apply and details of these can be provided on request. Bookings must be made in advance and early booking is recommended.
8. All pamper day packages featured, indicate the duration of the experience and the treatments included in the package. The client may not substitute the treatments on offer; however Healing hands may find it necessary on some occasions to offer alternative treatments.
9. Once your booking is made, further terms and conditions apply as part of your visit, or in the event of the cancellation of your visit. 24 hours notice is require other wise the voucher or package is void. when booking a package 50% deposit is needed , Details of these are available on request.
10.Under the United Kingdom’s Distant Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel your order for a full refund. Cancellations must be received in writing quoting your order number within 7 days. Once cancelled, goods must be returned in their original condition with their original packaging and with proof of purchase documentation enclosed and sent to the address below. All goods remain your responsibility until received by Healing Hands. For your own protection, we recommend you return goods using a delivery service that insures you for their full value.
11. All Clients are advised that if you currently suffer with, or have suffered with a pre-determined health condition in the past, a note from the Clients GP will be required indicating that you are in a satisfactory state of general health to receive treatments. Failure to produce this documentation will result in our therapist being unable to carry out any treatments. We hope you understand that this is for your own well-being.