Colon Massage Treatment – £40.00
Do you suffer from;
- bloating & constipation
- Diverticulitis (non acute)
- Lower back pain
- Gynecological and Period problems
- slow metabolism
- IBS & Nervous tummy disorders
- gastric reflux
This non-invasive massage will stimulate the colon to function properly. Ideal for anxiety related gastro-intestinal problems, food sensitivity related issues and inactivity related gastric problems.
As seen on TV`s Supersize Vs Superskinny – whilst not intended as a quick fix weight loss treatment, this massage may result in some change of body shape due to encouraging bowel movement and reducing bloating caused by water retention. Anna Richardson Tired the colon massage for channel 4 TV show supersize superskinny and found that she lost inches off her waist almost instantly!
what is deep abdominal massage?
Deep abdominal massage, also known as colon massage or internal organ massage is a fantastic treatment that focuses on the metabolic and energetic functions of the abdomen to release trapped gases, blockages and waste products.
what are the benefits of deep abdominal massage?
deep abdominal massage has many benefits including:
- Relief from trapped matter (constipation) and gas (bloating)
- Relief from abdominal fluid retention
- Improved detoxification of the body
- Improved digestive health – better elimination, increased digestion and metabolism
- Improved breathing leading to better relaxation
- Relif from symptoms of IBS & nervous tummy
- Improved postural health
what is involved in deep abdominal massage?
During your massage, you will first be asked a few questions to ensure that deep abdominal massage is right for you. After this, your therapist will use a range of massage and holding techniques to work the different abdominal fascia and connective tissues. You will also receive specialised back massage to gently work the tissues behind the abdominal organs.
what do I need to do before my deep abdominal massage?
Do not have a heavy meal within about an hour before your massage, and as with all massage do not drink alcohol beforehand.
what do I need to do after my deep abdominal massage?
Drink plenty of water and avoid alcohol and heavy food for 24 hours. As with all therapies involving massage, you may experience slight tiredness or mild flu-like symptoms for up to 24 hours afterwards due to the toxin release from your body.
when can’t I have a deep abdominal massage?
You will need to tell your therapist if you suffer from any of the following:
- Cancer, heart disorders, diabetes (type 1 or uncontrolled), epilepsy, DVT or at risk of or have had an embolism.
- Acute (“flare up”) stages of illness e.g. diverticulitis.
- Skin disorders e.g. phlebitis, ulceration or open wounds in the area to be treated.
- Infectious illnesses such as cold, flu or chest infection.
- Are pregnant
- Systematic oedema
In addition, you will not be able to have a deep abdominal massage prior to or three months after surgery, or during the first few days of your period. Please remember to tell your therapist if you have a bad back or low blood pressure.
- colon Massage
- Detox and toning Pack with heat on tummy
- Mini reflex on feet or hands (working on the gut zones)
- A glass of Aloe Juice and a Supplement
- Optional Extra 1LTR of Aloe Juice (4 week supply) Discounted price £16