|Pregnancy Massage||25 Min||£30.00|
|Pregnancy Massage ( include Feet & ankles)||45 min||£40.00|
|Pregnancy Massage ( to include Scalp)||45 min||£40.00|
Pregnancy Massage is not only pampering and relaxation ,although it is great for this, it can really address the health issues the mum-to-be may be experiencing.
Benefits of massage during pregnancy:
- A natural form of pain relief that reduces stress and anxiety, aiding deep relaxation in preparation for labour
- Encourages more restful sleep, combating insomnia and fatigue
- Relieves the stress placed on weight bearing joints due to increased weight gain (hips, knees and ankles)
- Alleviates muscle tightness, tension, and stiffness and can be specifically tailored to target lower back pain, sciatica, carpal tunnel syndrome, calf cramps, tension headaches, pregnancy induced oedema (swelling) or sinus congestion
- Increases blood circulation, which reduces stress on the heart, helping to keep blood pressure in check and assisting in removing toxins from the body
- Enhances pliability of skin and underlying tissues, accommodating the growing bump and improves the flexibility of muscle and joints, loosening the pelvis in preparation for birth
It also enhances the pliability of the skin, helping to accommodate the growing bump and loosening the pelvis in preparation for birth.
As a natural form of pain relief massage is the perfect option for use during labour. It aids deep relaxation and can be shared with your partner. It is a non-invasive, drug-free option that really can increase your chances of having a positive birth experience.
Massage after birth helps to speed up the restoration process, receiving postnal massage can really make a difference to your recovery; bringing relief to sore muscles and addressing the stress and strains of caring for a newborn.
I welcome a working partnership with your midwife/GP as they are your primary health carers during your pregnancy.
I encourage all of my pregnant clients to obtain their midwife or GP’s consent to receive a pregnancy massage, and to inform them of your treatment.