This Service is currently unavailable
Natural ‘Just off the beach’ looking tans!
A mobile tan offers you the professional STREAK FREE salon tan applied in the comfort and privacy of your own home. A spray tan is safe because you’re not exposing your skin to harmful sun rays or those of a sunbed. It can be applied in your home. Garden or even at the office. You’ll look gorgeous and feel great for any occasion, parties, and weddings or keep an all year round tan!
How is a spray tan applied?
Spray tanning involves you standing in a fully sealed portable booth or a sealed area (e.g. a shower cubicle). Each person is airbrushed privately with the option of wearing a bathing suit, underwear or your own level of comfort. A quick drying mist is then sprayed onto the body. With in 5-10 minutes after application you can get dressed. The tan can take anything between 6-12 hours to develop leaving you with a gorgeous natural looking tan.
See preparation and aftercare notes
You’ve thrown Tupperware parties, cosmetics parties, lingerie parties….. Well now it’s time to introduce TAN PARTIES. Invite a number of friends to your place and all get tanned once. Tanning parties save your money because you’re all beginning tanned as a group.
- Spray tanning gives you a natural colour
- Full body tan takes 5-10 minutes to apply
- Tanning parties are FUN!
Preparation For spray tan
Please note: these are general guidelines only. Speak to your Spray Tan Technician for more details .
Exfoliate thoroughly and moisturise the day before your tan is to be applied. This will remove dead skin and provide a new, smooth surface for your tan.
- Shave or wax and moisturise the night before your application NOT ON THE DAY*.
- Remove contact lenses during your session.
- Remove make-up, moisturiser, perfume and deodorant before your application*.
- Do not have a spray tan if you are pregnant or breast feeding (as a precaution)*.
When using an automated booth a tan professional will give you advise on how to position yourself in the tanning cubicle. It is recommended that you wear dark loose fitting clothing. Solution washes out of most clothing very easily but tends to stain nylon and lycra materials, therefore dark coloured underwear is recommended. Be careful after your tanning appointment of wearing long boots as these can make your tan patchy on your legs.
Aftercare for Spray tan
Leave your tan for at least 7 hours and overnight if possible before showering or taking a bath. This allows your tan to develop.
- Avoid wearing socks or shoes after your tanning session as sweating can inhibit the development of your tan. Sandals are a good choice.
- Avoid applying moisturises or deodorants.
- Avoid wearing tight clothing for at least 5 hours.
- All swimming, showering and vigorous exercise must be avoided for at least 5 hours as this can inhibit the development of your tan.
- Don’t shave until 12 hours after your treatment.
- Don’t sit on light coloured fabrics until you’ve showered or taken a bath as the colour guide can cause discolouration.
Remember. When you take a shower or a bath you will probably see some colour wash off. Don’t worry. This is quite normal as it is only the colour guide that the spray tan technician uses when the tan is applied. You will be left with a gorgeous tan.
Maintaining the Tan
It is recommended you follow these general guidelines to maintain your tan:
- Moisturise regularly (use oil-free moisturiser).
- Avoid long hot baths and showers as these speed up exfoliation.
- Pat your skin dry after a bath or shower. Rubbing your skin may rub off your tan.
- Avoid swimming pools or sea water as these can reduce your tan.